Thursday, May 12, 2016

Baby CP and the Dolphins

Baby CP started in the Dolphin classroom soon after his third birthday and was there until the week after he turned four.  One week in January or February was Spirit Week - One day was Pajama Day, one day was School Colors Day, and one day was Crazy Hair Day.  I had to go to work early on Crazy Hair Day, but this is what I found when I returned home...
The level of my shock was pretty much like this
Baby CP had his fourth birthday party at Acrosports.  He and his buddies ran around and jumped a lot, but almost everyone was too chicken to ride the zip line down.  He chose a superhero theme, so we designed and screenprinted t-shirts with our own Flash logo on the front for him and all of his guests.

Baby CP hanging out in his Flash t-shirt
Chatting with his Dolphin buddies
Instead of cake, we celebrated with Mitchell's ice cream decorated with superhero colored sprinkles and baby superhero toppers.  I wish I had a photo but it was so hot, the ice cream was melting fast and I just didn't have time to document my handiwork.  =(