Thursday, March 15, 2012

40 Weeks Old

This post is 3 weeks old. It took me a while to upload the video below.

Baby CP is into sounds...sounds made by banging stuff around...like a pot cover on the kitchen floor or a wooden spoon on the pot cover or his hands slapping a box or table...he also likes to take my hands and bring them together so that they clap.  I am not sure why he hasn't tried to make his own hands clap together though.  Anyway, these sounds seem to bring him much joy.

Though I have not weighed or measured Baby CP in a while, he seems a little taller and heavier.  His big toe has managed to wear its way through his footie.

Baby CP has been a little fussy while eating.  I can't quite figure out why but oftentimes he does not enjoy eating from his spoon.  He likes feeding himself with particular foods like his puffs and other small pieces of food...and he prefers to suck his pouch fruit purees straight from the pouch and is willing to hold them by himself.