Monday, January 28, 2013

No More Crying?

When I picked Baby CP up from daycare last Friday, he wasn't super clingy.  In fact he pointed to his friend, patiently waited for me to talk to his teachers and then said goodbye to his teachers and hugged and kissed them each goodbye.  One of his teachers told me that he has a lot of fun at daycare and promised her that he wouldn't cry on Monday.  She asked if he would not cry on Monday and he said "Hao."  After a little resistance with getting into the car seat this morning, Baby CP did not whine on the way there and he only said that he wanted to go outside twice when we walked into the building.  He did not cry at all, even when he was handed over to his teacher...nope, in fact he even said goodbye to me and gave me a kiss.  I wonder if this is the turning point we've been waiting for, or if he will return to crying tomorrow.